How do I care for my ANICIC item?
In today's climate, it is very important that we all care of our clothes in the right way so that they last longer and in turn create less waste and more use!
ANICIC pieces are handmade using natural fibres or recycled yarns which requires extra special care to maintain their look.
- Hand wash (or put on delicate wash in the machine) on room temperature or cold water or at a professional dry cleaner
- Use a natural laundry detergent for delicate materials and avoid fabric softener as it strips out the natural dye
- Use spot treatment when possible and avoid washing the whole garment unless necessary
- Air dry lying flat to hold the garments shape
- Do not rub or tug the garment, handle it with care
- No bleach
- No tumble-dry
- Iron on low heat
How do I store my piece?
Fold your piece into a drawer with air circulation. Although, if you would like to hang your piece up in your wardrobe, we strongly recommend using non-slip hangers that have rounded edges. Hangers with pointy edges may snag and poke through your piece.
There is a loose end coming out, what do I do?
Occasionally due to wear, a little "tail" might pop out especially on the garments that are knits or braided. This is not a sign of unravelling – just a little tail that needs to be tucked back in again.
If you have any further questions about how to care for your Hope Macaulay chunky knitwear piece, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as possible.